Join us at this year’s TACC Spring Meeting to be held Thursday and Friday May 10-11 at Chateau Élan Winery & Resort in Braselton, Georgia.
Events will include a Winery Tour on Thursday afternoon followed by Registration and Dinner. On Friday there are several sessions including:
- A Legislative update with Don Smith
- Building the Best Venu in the NFL with Kyle Taylor
- Applying the Uniform Commercial Code in Construction with Timothy M Gibbons
- The Good, The Bad and The Neutral – A Panel Discussion
- Breach of Contract or False Claime? Certifications on Federally Funded Construction Projects POst with Escobar, Richard C. Rose and Daniel P. Griffin
- Questions We Hesitate to Ask – A Panel Discussion on Ethical Questions and Construction Law.
For more information: